1. How fast can I have nameplates printed?
We have two services: Standard Service is 12-15 working days from approval of artwork proof or date of re-order. Urgent Service is 2-3 working days from approval of proof or date of re-order.Call our sales office for more info. 011 389 4100
2. Can the labels or plates be sequentially numbered?
Yes. You can also include alpha-numeric and barcodes. These can be included in bulk as part of the print process.
3.Can we print custom or Pantone (PMS) colours?.
Yes we can print Pantone/RAL colours and we are also capable of matching colours to samples.
4. Can we print photographs or full colour images?
Yes we can via CMYK process for colour, and greytones for black & white. Please note that CMYK process prints are not recommended in exterior applications.
5. Question5 goes here. Edit this into your own question.
Answer5 should be placed here. You can use rich editing or columns to format your answers.
6.Will the printed image rub off?
No it won’t. That is what makes the anodised aluminium process unique. The image is sub-surface printed, so the print is sealed beneath a crystal clear layer of Aluminium Oxide, often referred to as the Anodic Layer. The Anodic Layer is up to twenty times harder than a twin-pot epoxy resin, so will protect the image from abrasion, chemicals and exposure for decades.
7. What adhesive do we offer?
- 370- Premium performer for more demanding applications. High initial tack
- 328 – Cost effective performer for low to medium demand applications. Low initial tack
- 3M 467- Premium general purpose.
- 3M 583- Premium long term application, no initial tack and does require activation. Click here for instructions.
8. Do we offer Radius Corner Cutting?
Yes, our radius corners acts not only as a safety measure to eliminate sharp corners but gives your nameplate a more rounded look which is very esthetically appealing.
9. Do we offer Hole Punching?
Yes, we have a wide variety of tooling available to suite your requirements.
Whether it be 4 mounting holes or complex engineering, we have the equipment and skill to provide a quality product.
10. Can we cut to special/custom shapes?.
Yes we can. Always allow extra delivery time.
11. Can we Engrave variable information?
Yes we can